Thursday, May 17, 2012

Singing some tunes...

Kensie has been into books lately. Big time. 

She had to take at least three to the grocery store with her today. 




She especially loves books that have nursery rhymes of any kind.

Kensie is getting pretty good at singing them too.

And Mason is getting pretty good at patting his head on command.

Take a look...





And just to keep things grounded...

Mason is also getting awfully good at saying "NO!", climbing on everything in sight, and laughing in my face when I tell him to stop shaking the heck out of the lamp on the side table. But, I don't have videos of THOSE things of course. Let's just say he's getting more mischievous every single day. Total boy. And it sure keeps me on my toes!


***

1 comment:

  1. They are so precious! I love them doing if your happy and you know it! So sweet! Enjoy these special times. Mine are much older. They grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...