Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial weekend recap

Greg spent all of Saturday and most of Monday at work...

The kids and I spent the majority of our weekend playing outside, running errands, splashing in the pool, and soaking in the sun. When their afternoon naps came, I was able to get a TON of house/craft projects accomplished!
{More on that later this week...I'm pretty geeked about it!}


But, the times we were all together as a little family of four was by far my favorite part. It's always my favorite part.



pool time!


sitting on the front porch watching my sweet family all together...so good for my soul.


taking a break from the pool to spread some bark in the front yard


admiring the finished landscape



thoroughly enjoying these two little blessings


downtown parade!


We even had a chance to go out on a double date with some of our best college friends.

We went to see "What to Expect When You're Expecting" and then out to dinner. Word of advice: GO SEE IT WITH FRIENDS WHO HAVE KIDS. Oh my word. It makes it ten times better.



PS-You know you are getting old when the majority of your dinner conversation includes talk about pee, poop and all things related to potty training. 


Allison and Aaron

One of the best double dates we've had in a long time!

***


Hope your Memorial weekend was grand!

4 comments:

  1. What a great weekend! The hubs and I want to see that movie too! :) Love all your photos..looks like the Perfect Weekend Shannon..loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had the perfect family weekend. Love your family pics! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics and I'm so sad we couldn't go with you guys. Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We MISSED you guys too Cath. Next time though...next time. :)

      Delete

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...