Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A fashion feature @ {My Name is Jacy}


While my blog is not primarily about fashion...as in, I only have TWO posts on the subject...I was encouraged by one of my new blogging buddies to submit a fashion related entry to be featured on her blog!

Well...

Today is the day!

I'm so excited to have my very first feature over at 



Yup. Her name is actually Jacy.

She's a sweet and honest blogger with incredible writing talent. For realsies. You will be inspired by what she's been through, how she's dealt with things, and who she has become. You may even find something you have in common! I know I have. And even though we've never met in person, I call her a friend. 

So, hop on over and visit my Fashion Column: Shannon Style!

Whoop whoop!

1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE THE BEST! Thank you, thank you! I call you my friend too... isn't it just soooo cool how all this blogging stuff works?? I love it!!

    You are FAB and I loved featuring you! :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...