Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A little {paint} transformation


I love decorating our home. I love being creative. I love picking out paint colors

I DON'T LOVE TO PAINT. 
Gasp!

I know. I'm that crazy decorating lady {who despises painting} and decides to do a whole room makeover with new fabric, rearrange all the furniture, and paint half of it.




Greg knows this little problem I have. I mean, he is my husband after all. He is also the professional painter in our home. He has literally painted every single wall and ceiling in our house. With crisp clean lines by the way--in my opinion he's better than most hired painters. Not exaggerating. He's incredibly patient, doesn't tape a THING, and somehow cuts perfectly clean lines. It's amazing.


HOWEVER...
He wasn't thrilled to hear that only 4 years after carefully painting the kitchen green, I wanted to go all GRAY. So we struck a deal. I had to get all the fabric projects done, shutters painted, and hutch painted BEFORE he would help me paint the walls.

DEAL!








Looks like someone is holding up their end of the bargain.

{No pics of the hutch yet. I painted it. Promise.}

***

We're getting reeeeeeeally close to the final blue/gray room reveal!

Thanks for staying tuned in peeps.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I can't wait! Looks good so far- love gray!! and the blue-- oh-lala!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...