Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A book and a picnic


{1} A book I'm reading


I would not call myself a "reader" by nature.

I have gone through phases in life where I enjoyed reading more than others. But, I generally don't have make time to read.

That being said...I'm making time to read this book.




I've had several people recommend it.
It's short. {A "chapter" is only 2 pages long}.
It's easy to read.
No fancy vocabulary.
It's written by someone I can relate to.
Some of the author's stories are ALL too familiar.
It makes me laugh.

I'm about half-way through and it's giving me such a refreshing perspective on my sometimes "mundane" mommy routines. I will be sharing more on what I'm learning later this week.

***

{2} A picnic with Kensie




Because I love indoor picnics and I love my sweet Kensie girl.

3 comments:

  1. Ummm... I LOVE that book. Need to re-read it. So good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an interesting book! Might just have to check that out...

    Love the picnic video! Absolutely adorable naming all her "friends" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love it Kate!! I didn't mention in the post but it's super short as well....less like a book and more like a glorified pamphlet. You could easily read it in one evening. But, it's better to read it SLOWLY so you have to time to absorb it.

      Delete

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...