Sunday, October 7, 2012

Family Beach pics

We were able to sneak in some beach pics a couple weeks ago. 

The kids were troopers even though it was somewhat cold and windy.





This was pretty much my dream photo session and I was so thankful we caught one of the last semi-warm, beautiful sunsets of summer.




1) the beach
2) the sunset
3) holding hands with the ones I love

And heaven will be even BETTER than this!? Our God is awesome.




I'm telling you, this gal Tammi has outdone herself this time!

You can get to know Tammi HERE. We are always blessed by her incredible talent. 

Capturing moments like these are truly "more than words". 



Thank you, Tammi.

***


2 comments:

  1. Your family is beautiful and it is obvious how loved your kids are (and they know it!).

    You are so lucky to be able to caputer these special moments together! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mallory! I can't wait to make a huge collage out of these for one of the walls in our home. They're more than just family pics to me...it's artwork that will last for years to come. :)

      Delete

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...