Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Booyah!


Last year we had a pumpkin and a berry fairy....







This year we have a bride and groom...


All I know is...

{1} Little people in costumes are the cutest thing ever.

{2} When will I realize that Michigan is COLD every single year at Halloween? Next year, they need to dress up like Eskimos or mummies or both. Seriously.

{3} The faster these kids grow, the stronger they get, which means the more stamina they have to "trick-or-treat", meaning the more candy they I get!!

BOOyah!


Hope you have a fun-filled Halloween this year!

4 comments:

  1. They look so adorable!! I can see Kensie wearing the same dress one day in the future!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's scary to think about it but yes, I totally had a flash forward of Kensie in her actual wedding dress!

      Delete
  2. Booyah is right! lol Those kids are darn CUTE!!!! It is that simple! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen, it was fun to see all your pics from years past of your boys. Crazy how much they've grown!! Hope you scored some candy this year as well ;)

      Delete

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...