Friday, October 19, 2012

Reliving the Honeymoon

I loved our Honeymoon. I know not every newly married couple has a fantastic Honeymoon experience (for various reasons) but I have to say it is STILL one of my favorite memories with Greg.







Seven years and two kids later, we have not been to a tropical destination since.

Until now...

We have the privilege of turning a "work trip" into a tropical vacation starting tomorrow!! I cannot tell you how thrilled and blessed I feel right now. This trip could not have come at a better time in our marriage. The fact that we are going to the same place as our Honeymoon trip is no coincidence in my mind. It's by God's grace 100%. 



A few prayer requests:

(1) Greg is currently sick. Achy, stuffy, borderline feverish. He went to bed at 7:30 last night and basically felt like trash the past two days. Pray he gets better quick!

(2) This will be the longest we've ever been away from the kids. Pray for them to adjust well. Pray for us to not worry about them while we're gone. They are in good hands. 

(3) The weather forecast where we're going is definitely warm but looks like it will be cloudy and stormy every single day. Pray we get just one day of sun. Just one.


(4) Regardless of how the trip goes. Pray that our time together will be fruitful and refreshing. Whether we lose our luggage, our plane gets delayed, or the weather is as bad as it forecasts...pray that nothing will come between Greg and I during this precious time together. Nothing.


See you in a week my friends!


***

3 comments:

  1. Oh Shan, how wonderful! I will definitely be praying for you all. Enjoy your time together and I know that you are meant to go back to such special spot for you!

    Have an amazing time reconnecting and alone time as a couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super fun!! have a great time together! re-live, re-fresh, re-lax!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous...I hope you get a lot of "talleys" while you're gone!!!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...