Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I won something!!

I've been following a very inspiring blog for several months now...and it's a good time to finally mention it!

Her name is Jessi @ Naptime Diaries. Cute title, right?

She's a believer and true follower of Christ.
Just spend 5 minutes exploring her blog and it's evident.
She is also a blog/web design genius and I'm always blown away with her creativity.

Anyway, I won a free 8 x 10 print from her etsy shop!

And I'm SO thrilled.

It took me FOREVER to finally decide on a print. Pop on over to visit her etsy shop and you'll see what I mean.

Genius, right?

I decided on this beauty {to be displayed in our kitchen/ dining area.}




The colors are perfect for my blue/gray mini makeover!

Thank you Jessi! I can't wait to get it in the mail and put it on display for all to see. 

5 comments:

  1. WHOOHOO!!! Love Love Love it! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you found me Shannon! Thank you SO MUCH for reaching out to me :) YAY!

    I am totally excited to get to know you better!! :) Beautiful children... wonderful blog... gorgeous print that you just won!

    I'd love to feature you on my Fashion Column: Reader Style post too... I think you'd be perfect-o! Let me know if that interests you!

    FOLLOWING you back ;)

    XOXOXOXOXOX

    Your new friend,

    Jacy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. p.s. forgot to say that you are LOVELY :)

      Delete
    2. Why thank you new friend! Hmmm fashion column huh?! That sounds fun...although I've only done one fashion post here on this blog. But, yeah I'll do it! I'll check out the info on your blog here in a sec and see what it all entails. Thanks for the sweet comments!

      Delete

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...