Monday, July 30, 2012

Happy seventh...

Surprise dates are always my favorite.

Greg planned one yesterday {unbeknownst to me}.

It was splendid.



Went to see "The Avengers" in the theaters where I snuggled against my own personal superhero in the dark.

Starving and hungry we enjoyed a late but delicious dinner at Olive Garden.





We chatted about our favorite highlights over the past seven years.

Collectively we came up with the following (in no particular order):

1. Kensie

2. Mason



5. living in Europe for 9 months






My goodness, we're blessed.

Marriage isn't all cake and roses.

It's a journey.




I'm quite enjoying ours so far. 




Can't wait to see what God does in the next seven years!

***

1 comment:

  1. I loved this Shannon... this just made me smile :) Congrats on 7 years :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...