Saturday, July 14, 2012

Time for a big girl room!

Someone is getting pretty excited to switch into her big girl bed this weekend! She is still in her crib. Amazing I know. I'm not sure why but she has never attempted to climb out! Ever. It's crazy. But since she's turning THREE in September we decided it's time.



Long story short, we are getting a full-sized bed from my Mom to use as Kensie's new big girl bed! Since we have a small house there's no sense in storing it anywhere. So, we will take down the crib and move in her new bed all in one night! I'm kinda nervous how she'll do but we've been talking about it for several days now. My fellow mommy friends assure me she'll do just fine. Here's hoping all goes well!


Okay.


Now on to the fun stuff!

Here's where most (if not ALL) of my inspiration has come from...



{CLICK on the pics above for links}



Source: etsy.com via Shannon on Pinterest
























If you couldn't tell, we are going for FLOWERS, lots of COLOR, lots of different FABRICS.

I can't wait to get started.

Thanks for staying tuned in!

***

Linking up to:


Inspiration Friday with DCL


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...that was the cutest video...ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video is SOOO cute!! Love the inspiration pictures! Excited to see how it turns out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeay, that's exciting!! I LOVE your inspiration pics - the colours are perfect :) Thank you so so much for linking up!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...