Saturday, March 17, 2012

Not lucky...more like blessed.

Despite my swollen and ace-wrapped leg today...despite my husband working on a Saturday....despite the little sleep I've had the past two nights (from said leg)....I'm feeling blessed today.

Blessed with this unbelievable weather that has struck the Midwest this year. 78* in March? In Michigan?? Best winter/ spring ever. Hands down.

Blessed by the daffodils that are blooming in our front yard.

Blessed by a God who gives us comfort and strength in our time of need.

And blessed by these two little darlings...



Hope you are feeling blessed on this St. Patrick's Day!

{I'm wearing green socks...that counts right?}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...