Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Does he like it??

 
 
 
 
Since my hair make-over I've had several people ask me different versions of the following questions: 
 
 
"So, what did Greg say?"
 
or
 
"Yeah, but does Greg like it?"
 
 
Marriage is funny sometimes. You think you know a person after seven and a half years of marriage and then all of a sudden you learn something new. Ever had that happen?
 
 
 
I predicted Greg's response somewhat accurately. He didn't NOT like it. But he said something like,
 
"Wow it's definitely different, and it might take me a while to get used to it...but yeah, I like it"

And because I'm a girl, that wasn't enough for me so I kept pestering him with more questions."So would you freak out more if I chopped my hair super short? Or if I colored my hair something totally crazy? I know you say I look good in whatever but what do you really REALLY like?? Like if you could pick ANY color and length of hair, what would you pick??? Come on babe, just tell me what kind of hair you like the best....


Geeeeeez, right? Such a girl thing to do.


So we talked for a few minutes and when we finally got to the bottom of it, here's what I found out....


He's not a hair guy. As in, when it comes to what he finds most attractive about me, hair is not number one. It never has been. And I always thought it was. I just always assumed he preferred long, blond hair.


So there ya go.


It's good to learn new things from the one you love.


***

2 comments:

  1. Ha!!! Too sweet!!

    I'll never forget the first time I cut my hair short and showed Mark - it was while we were dating...I asked what he thought...his response, 'it will grow back'. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Man..."it will grow back'??? Come on Mark! So funny Jen.

      But seriously, I'm so glad I recorded this moment. It will be a good one to pull out for a laugh later down the road. Ahhhhh marriage....

      Delete

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...