Thursday, February 14, 2013

A very RED Valentine's Day

I've been wanting to do something for approximately two years, but just never felt brave enough to do it. I would always find a reason to talk myself out of it. But today, I was ready to take the plunge....
 
 
 
FROM BLOND TO STRAWBERRY.
 
 
Oh yes I did...

(I've never been anything but blond, so this is pretty big for me).
 
 
 
Buh bye blond beach bum!
 
 
 
Hello fierce red-head!
 
 
I can't tell you how much I LOVE it too.
 
 
 
 
The hubby hasn't exactly seen it yet, but I know he'll like it. He's the kinda guy who says, "You look beautiful in anything."
 
 
The color has toned down a touch after one shower but I still love it.
 
 
 
 
And here's my Valentine outfit I'm wearing now, waiting for my sweet man to get home tonight...
 
 
 
 
I will be pulling all of my green colored clothes out of my closet the next few days. Every red-headed girl needs a fabulous go-to green outfit. The colors go so well together.
 
 
Have you ever done anything brave on Valentine's Day?
 
***


6 comments:

  1. Love it Shannon! Good choice. Seriously! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! It looks like you feel beautiful too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too cute!!! Love your hair & super adorable outfit!! Have a wonderful evening!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks wonderful!!! And didn't your hairdresser tell you no washing it for 24-48 hrs?? And use tepid water....so it doesn't fade!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Melody I didn't know that! Whoops. I go to someone who works out of her house but maybe she just thought I would know that. Oh well....I will wait longer next time! Thanks :)

      Delete
  5. Beautiful Shannon! It looks so naturally YOU! What was Greg's reaction?

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...