Wednesday, September 14, 2011

No. He didn't...

Oh yes. He did.


 I won fair and square and I'm giving myself a big fat POINT!

If you're new around here and need to be filled in, go read about our friendly competition.


And thank goodness for this blog 'cuz you know....documentation is necessary.

(I know. I'm a terrible winner.)

***

In other news....whatchya think about my new header?? I can't take complete credit. I found the idea on pinterest and re-created my own version. I love how simple the design is but how easily it gets the point across. It also reminds me that you never know how or where or when God will bring someone into your life. I never thought I would live anywhere but CA, let alone marry someone from a different state. But, that's the way God works. And I couldn't have been more pleasantly surprised.

Love my tall-dark-and-handsome-Michigan boy!
...even though I beat him at silly games now and then...

2 comments:

  1. I noticed the header right away and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet comment, Shannon! Ha, ha... this competition is funny! I think I know who would win that in our house ;)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...