Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tee Double-you Ohhh

Our sweet Kensie girl turned 2 today.

babies have suddenly become very important...

And what a sweet girl she is. Even though the number "2" brings it's extra energy and challenges sometimes, this little girl has stolen our hearts. And stuffed them full. 


....feed the baby....

So full they might burst.


...shush the baby...

And since her birthday falls over Labor Day weekend, we packed in the parties!

(I'll do another post on decorations I used for one of the parties...stay tuned!)



one of the three cakes we got sick over enjoyed over the weekend

Three out of the last four days, she's had pizza and cake.

Don't judge.


"I'm two!"--we're working on showing just the two fingers...oh well.

Happy Birthday Kensie Michelle! You are loved.

Dearly.

1 comment:

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...