Thursday, December 9, 2010

Four things...

{1} Some seriously pretty (but deadly) icicles that need to be knocked down...



{2} I got myself an early Christmas present. Not something I would normally wear, but I love it! It was from a Premier Jewelery party, and I've had SO many compliments on this beauty.


{3} I FINALLY got my hair done. It's been 6 months. I had been looking for a new hair stylist that is close and affordable....harder than you think. But, thanks to FB--I found one and booked an appointment 4 days later! How much? $55 for all over highlights and cut/ style. I was so pleased, and only wish I could style it like this again...

{4} My Mom, sister Lauren, and I were able to enjoy a girls night in downtown GR that same night! It felt so good to dress up, have a fresh hairstyle, go to a fancy place for dinner and just enjoy some good girl talk. I love you beautiful ladies!



Stay tuned for front porch decorations and a little snow munchkin with some VERY red cheeks! We've been playing in the snow all morning...I think it's time to warm up with some hot chai tea.
Happy Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...