Sunday, March 3, 2013

She did it!

 
It's crazy to think it's only been a week since we started officially potty training.
 
The first three days were super hard. But after that, Kensie took full ownership and responsibility of being a "big girl". I rarely ask if she needs to go anymore, and she has stayed dry almost every night so far. (Maybe the benefit of potty training a nearly three and a half year old?)
 
 
 
 
 
She quickly filled up her chart with stickers over the course of a week and yesterday she received her potty prize dress!
 
 


 
I like Tinker Bell now Mama!!
 











 
 
 
I'm so very proud of her.
 
 
Aside from being a big girl now, she's also really excited that we are able to sign up for gymnastics. We will be looking into classes this week!
 
***
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! I'm definitely keeping your posts in my file for when we start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it's an easy journey for you Mallory! The more stories I hear, the more I realize that every kid is truly different.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...