Thursday, January 12, 2012

This is NOT January weather.

We live in a place that snows in the winter.

Some years are better than others.
Some years are worse than others.



This is what January is suppose to look like.
(pic taken this time last year)


But, this year I feel like I'm dreaming.

We've been absolutely loving this warm spell in the middle of January!

I'm talking....
(1) NO snow.
(2) Green grass.
(3) Playing outside in just a light jacket.
(4) Yesterday it was nearly 50* F
Unbelievable

**blink**
Am I still in California??
Wait.
NOPE!


It's motivated me to {finally} take down all the Christmas crap stuff.





I'm not getting tooooo comfortable with this heat wave though.

Snow is coming.
Soon.

Like tomorrow soon.

Like 8" plus.



Oh well.
It was fun while it lasted.


1 comment:

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...