Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Evening stroll

Strollers have been popular from the beginning.

Kensie has always loved pushing around various dollies, stuffed animals, and even Mason on occasion...


Is that my son??? Don't even recognize him here. Crazy.


But, today Kensie decided to switch things up a bit.

Is it just me, or is there something wrong in this video...



...that's what I thought.

The baby is pushing the toddler in the stroller.

Weird.

Kensie thinks she's boss.
Mason thinks he's actually walking.

Win-win.

2 comments:

  1. So cute!

    p.s. I love your floors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kensie has the right idea! There are days when I wish Natalie could push me around in a stroller... :-)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...