Sunday, May 23, 2010

you like my background?

So, I was getting bored of my look and decided it was time for a change. Whatchya think? I got the background from here. And the header is from Kensie's newborn session with Tammi. If you missed the last post, check out her photos here.


I also found the graphics.fairy (it's a branch off the first blog link) ...and well, I was hooked!


Since my discovery only two short days ago, I have been thinking up ALL kinds of projects. Dreaming about them really. Yeah. Kinda obsessed. This gal posts all kinds of vintage images that you can link to. I'm talking daily. Every.single.day, she posts one or more beautiful images that you can download for FREE. You can print them right at home in any size you want and the quality is fantastic. It's no wonder she has over 4,000 followers. Amazing.


Images like this....


or this...
or wait....these!




Can you even stand it!!! Those last 4 fairies I already have printed off and slipped into frames above Kensie's crib. Simply darling. And the images above I want to mod podge to something...just not sure what yet.


So, while I'm battling my new found infatuation, just go check out the site. Please. I need to know someone else is obsessed with it as much as I am. And, maybe I'll have a few projects to post in the near future. :)
Side note: I've also added a sidebar with all my favorite blogs and websites related to crafts, decorating, photography, etc. It's under "just my style"----->


2 comments:

  1. when you said modge podge something, it reminded me of a cute idea that jenny had. she modge podged some cute fabric onto bella's light switch plate in her room, and it was darling. i'm sure you could do the same with paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought mod podge and am working on a project. Maybe on of these pictures would look cute somewhere on it. I'll have to take more time to look at the site.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...