Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Thanks to tammi...

...we are dying of cuteness over here. Tammi is such an amazing photographer, it's no wonder her business is called "more.than.words.photography". These photos are simply stunning, and she is making it IMPOSSIBLE for me to decide which one I want as an 8 x 10 for Kensie's room.



So, I'm asking you, my viewing audience to vote for your favorite photo. Not only to assist me in my tough decision making, but for Tammi. Let her know which vintage look you like best and why, and consider your input a gift towards the greater good of vintage-style photography. :-)




(1)




(2)


(3)


(4)



(5)




(6)




(7)

So, go! Leave a comment and vote 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 and why you like it! And don't forget to visit her website to check out how YOU can capture some sweet moments for your family.


8 comments:

  1. This is an unfair request...but, for her room I would choose 2 or 6 simply because they are closer up. As far as a favorite....I love them all and might have to schedule my own shoot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all precious! My vote is 2... We are doing a famiy session with Tammy this summer! can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 or 7 Shan. I like the close up color ones for her room :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh! how lovely!! I think i like 2 and 5 best. she's darling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would go for 7 for her room, but I am partial to 5 because I LOVE the huge flower. Its just a little too far away I think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a little doll Kensie is!!
    Glad I do not have to choose!
    My favorites are 1, 2, 6.
    I will vote 2 for bedroom....same reason as others....it is close up and in color.
    Would have voted for 6 if it were in color.
    1 has a beautiful background.....
    Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all so cute - but I like #2. I like how the colors pop more...and how beautiful her eyes are. :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...