Friday, July 15, 2011

Pockets and Shews

This girl loves two things right now....


Pockets.
Pockets on shorts.
Pockets on dresses.
Pockets on other people's shorts and shirts.
Pockets, pockets, pockets.
And her hands must be in them at ALL times.
It's all fun and games until the day she runs with her hands in her pockets and trips and falls and...well, you know what would happen next...
Ouch.


She also loves "shews" as she calls them.
Her shoes.
Daddy's shoes.
Mommy's shoes.
Mason's shoes.
Everyone must wear their shoes at ALL times.
She frequently brings me various pairs of shoes and informs me who they belong to.
And like any good mom would, I play along.
For now.


2 comments:

  1. How fun! Have you ever played "find the button" with her? Hide a button (or penny or whatever) in one of your pockets and she has to guess which one. Then she can hide it and you guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenzie is too adorable for words! I love the picture of her hands in her pockets!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...