Saturday, July 9, 2011

4 months!



And the next two pics sum up how the day went...


Kensie insisted on being in the picture and then refused to smile or look at me. Little stinker.
It seems like when we try to take it easy in the mornings and don't go anywhere, she turns into a 13 year old with an attitude. Follows me around ev.er.y.where.... to the bathroom, to get a drink, to do the laundry.
JUST PLAY BY YOURSELF CHILD. 

Mr. Mason {however} is just as happy as ever. As long as he is fed enough--still working on a post about that whole issue lately. Let's just say, I'm SO ready to be done nursing. And I'm ready for my little sleeper to come back for good.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm sorry the nursing isn't going well. :-( But your kids are adorable. Mason looks so much like one of your family members... but I just can't place it. Your dad? Do people say that?? I don't know...

    Um, and for the last post, I think I like the idea of bushes or a picket fence look. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...