Thursday, February 19, 2009

Snow day in February...sigh...

Since it's 19 deg. out and been SNOWING all day...what's a girl to do????


Today's activities so far:

~ Nanny from 9:30-1:30
~ Stopped by the fabric store on the way home

Plans for the REST of the day:

~ Finish the laundry (which I LOVE)
~ Begin sewing my curtains to cover some shelves below my built in
~ Read a bit (currently the Chronicles of Narnia...addicting I must say :)
~ Make it to the gym and do some walking on the treadmill (if I have energy by then)
~ Nap
~ Small group!

Not bad for a day indoors...but seriously can we get on with Spring already??? I'm pretty much DONE with winter. So, what are you up to today?

4 comments:

  1. So...did you get it all done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to just opening the windows and airing out the house. I think that might help with the cabin fever a bit.

    Hope this works.
    Jessica

    Try #1: Your request could not be processed. Please try again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like I just have to do it as anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha..Jessica you're so funny. Not sure what the deal is, but I guess just sign your name at the bottom so I know it's you. Also, to answer your question...I didn't make it to the gym, and procrastinated yet again on my curtains. I did LOOK at them for a while though. Does that count?? It's kinda nice having this as a sort of accountability you know?

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...