Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25 Random things...

This interesting idea has been floating around on facebook for a few weeks now, so I thought I'd join in the fun!

Here are 25 random things you might not know about me:

1. I always choose sweet pickles over dill
2. I wore braces for 6 years! And I'm proud to say just the other day, my dentist told me I could be a tooth model...if only he could have seem them when I was 12 :)
3. I played the violin as a kid, and now enjoy playing the piano on occasion. Mind you, I have NO form at all, and it takes quite a long time for me to read music. But, it's a small accomplishment nonetheless.
4. I love a PB and banana sandwich anytime of the day!


5. I absolutely laugh the hardest when I hang out with my SISTERS





6. Greg and I both shared our first date, first kiss, and first love with each other :)
7. My fingers and toes look dead when I get really cold sometimes....kinda weird I know.
8. I actually ENJOY DOING LAUNDRY. It just feels so warm, I love folding and organizing the closet, and I love the smell of clean!
9. I love distressed furniture
10. It would be my dream to have a set of boy/girl twins someday
11. I own about a dozen tubes of lip gloss, but rarely ever wear them
12. CHOCOLATE...need I say more?
13. My favorite seasons are the hot and beachy SUMMERS in Michigan filled with ice cream shops on every corner and shorts and tank tops until 10 at night; and the green and luscious SPRINGS in California where wildflowers grow on every rolling green hill...ahhh...miss those sometimes.
14. My house is usually cluttered, and the bed is rarely ever made....but at least the laundry is always done!
15. The strangest thing I ever ate was a dried octopus tentacle....wouldn't recommend it
16. I still bite my nails
17. I've always wanted to take a trip to Australia
18. I moved 8 times growing up
19. I am almost ALWAYS late, and just never seem to know why :)
20. Am I really 25 years old and STILL having occasional breakouts?! Seriously...
21. I tend to complain about a lot of things, but then BRAG about them later....you know excatly what I mean :) The girl that complains about being dirty while camping, but then tells her friends the next day how totally awesome it was!
22. I love pets....in OTHER people's homes. It's just difficult in MI when you have to keep pets indoors in the winter. I'm all about a pet...as long as it can stay outside.
23. My Mom's cookies are way better than yours....not even kidding
24. I love doing puzzles in the winter
25. The furthest I've ever run at one time is 4 miles...some of us just aren't born runners :)

4 comments:

  1. Dude, your mom's cookies may be better than mine, but my Germa's are better than your moms!!!
    Fun list.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray! shannon i'm so excited to see that you're blogging now! glad to hear all is well and look forward to keeping up with you two. miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayayyy... Soooo glad you started a blog. Yes, of course I'm interested in your life! ! Now we can keep in touch better since I'm so awful at phone calls... but I'm even more awesome at texting... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As sisters, I think it's funny how we are so similar, yet so different! I love sweet pickles too, I also laugh the most with sisters, I also want a set of boy/girl twins!, and I love summers and chocolate, but I use chapstick every single day, I'm obsessively early to everything, and let's face it, I live in a pet farm.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...