Saturday, May 18, 2013

Baby boy shower for my sis

Here's a quick snapshot of the baby shower I threw today for my sweet sister Lauren...

The invites I purchased from on etsy. They came in a PDF file within 24 hours and I simply printed them at a local print store. So easy!


 One of the coordinating options was this fun BINGO baby shower game.








Everything I already had on hand. I was so excited my lilac bushes in the front yard were in perfect bloom to use for some simple but lovely smelling centerpieces.







MENU:

Veggie platter with ranch dip

Crackers and cheese ball

Fresh fruit salad 
(pears, magos, bananas, sprinkled with some OJ to help the fruit not to brown...so yummy!)

Homemade cinnamon roll cake and store bought raspberry danishes

Turkey, spinach and cheese roll-ups toasted in the oven

Green colored orange juice (OJ mixed with one packed blue Kool-aid)











We will hopefully meet baby boy Hill a month from today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...