Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Some {Life} and some {Pinterest}

Life has been full here. As most of our lives are.




Full of hard things...

So much work and little time with my hubby and growing up even when we don't want to and diaper-changing and house-cleaning and getting sick and then getting better again and raising kids and yelling more than I like. 



Full of good things too...

Laughing and tickling and chasing each other down the hallway and snuggling and reading together and coloring and learning new words and being silly and going for walks and feeling full of life.



So to keep this post more interesting than my life ramblings thought I would share my favorite pins from this week...



It always is, isn't it?






Swimming pool made to look like a pond...in my dreams!





Source: tikkido.com via Shannon on Pinterest

Kensie is turning 3 in a couple days. We are forgoing a big party this year and keeping it simple. But I still like this cake.







Fall is coming whether I'm ready or not. Love this muted table setting.







I love this. Especially this past week.






DIY sweatshirt. This is SO happening. At some point.





Source: damnlol.com via Shannon on Pinterest

Okay so I thought this was funny. Ummm it has 63 repins and 30 likes. I mean I DID use the word "hilarious" in my description but sometimes I don't get how Pinterest works. 63 REPINS?? Come on people....there are way funnier things than this. 





Source: flickr.com via Shannon on Pinterest

Hoping to get a pic like this before summer is over!




Whether your kids just started school or you're the one running after them at home all day, I hope your September has started off well!

***

1 comment:

  1. That pool is a dream! I love those cars, I would totally do that if it snowed here. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...