Thursday, December 8, 2011

9 months



He's in the 95th percentile for height and weight.

He's wearing 18-24 month clothes.
{Surprise surprise}.


He's army crawling.
{Which I'm super excited for since I've been lugging around a 9 month old stuck in a 2 year old body. I'm ready to chase that boy! Crazy I know. But, my arms are TIRED and I'm ready for some change!}

He has 4 teeth (2 on top, 2 on bottom) going on 6.
{and slightly resembles a vampire when he laughs}



He babbles "dadadadadadadadada" any chance he gets.


He is now a blonde dutch boy.




He is ready to move past baby food and eat some real food!
{the boy can eat....clearly.}


He wants to be near Kensie all the time.
{Tugging at her. Playing with her toys. Climbing on her. Giggling with her.}


Side note: This is the best Wendy's kid meal toy EVER! Wind up train that goes in circles. Who needs Christmas gifts? She has been playing with it for 3 days straight!


***

We are blessed to have you Mason Gregory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...