Monday, October 31, 2011

A newbie and a repeat {costumes that is}

Halloween.

Not my absolute favorite holiday.
Too many scary movies on TV.
Too many scary costumes.
Too much candy.

Then I had kids. And those little sweethearts certainly make it more fun. Have you ever seen a baby or toddler in a costume that wasn't cute??? Me neither. There's just something about dressing up those teeny little people in adorable outfits that make me want to eat them up!

Here's Kensie last Halloween...


Not only do I love the bright red and green colors in this berry fairy costume but I knew it would fit her for a few years.

I was 4 months preggers with Mason in that pic. Crazy what can happen in one year!
So this Halloween, I give you the newbie "pumpkin" and the repeat "fairy". Twice as cute and twice the size!







At least one of them is able to sit still.

And what's better than trick-or-treating vicariously through your children?
{As long as they get 3 Musketeers and Milky Ways that is}

Oh, come on...you know you do it too.

Happy Halloween!


1 comment:

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...