Monday, October 3, 2011

Mason photo shoot {she's done it again!}

These photo's don't need any captions. They speak for themselves.


















And that my friends, is why we keep going back to this talented lady. She captures babies and children at their absolute best!

Now, if only I can decide which ones I want to frame...hmmmm.




And just for fun, I looked back at some of Kensie's photo shoots to compare.
Here she is at 8 months...now scroll back up and look at the last one of Mason in the bucket.


Are those two siblings or what?!

2 comments:

  1. Cute kids Shannon! What a great photographer... inspires me to get crackin on learning how to use my husband's camera!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...