Monday, October 10, 2011

My favorite street

I love our neighborhood, especially during this time of year. I have a "route" I like to run or walk regularly. Sometimes I push the the kids in the stroller. And sometimes {if I'm lucky} I enjoy a nice run alone.

Time to clear my head. Relieve stress. Pray. Think. Not think. Just me, myself and I.


And this is my favorite street...


Sometimes, I'll loop back and run it twice before I head home. The trees are what get me. This picture doesn't do it justice. And I'm pretty sure people think I live on that street. They always wave and smile as I pass by their house. So, I wave back...imagining that I do. Little do they know I live 6 blocks away.

Not a whole lot of running though these days. I just finished my second round of treatment on my legs today. It's going okay...but, I'm ready to stop popping the pain killers, take these ace wraps and stockings off, and get back to feeling somewhat normal again. Two weeks down and four more left!

2 comments:

  1. What a great post - so many little everyday things that give joy. A wonderful reminder to stop and document them. :)

    Glad to hear the treatments are going well - even though it has to be getting old! Sorry I forgot to ask about them yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This street reminds me of Mill in SLO, with the trees creating a canopy over the street. (when I was younger, I wanted to get married on Mill street under the trees!)

    So glad you were able to get treatment for your legs! Good for you keeping up walking/running during it. You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...