Tuesday, January 11, 2011

One last post before we leave

I know....we already said "adios" in the last post, but I wanted to sneak one more in before we leave today.

Here is a quick video of Kensie from yesterday afternoon. Besides the fact that she took an unusually long nap, and was therefore exceptionally perky--she was just plain funny. It started when she wanted nothing on but a diaper and her snow boots. Then she tried balancing random objects on her head as she marched around the house bumping into things on purpose.

Then she discovered this new game in the entryway, and that's when I pulled out the camera. Such a goof.



Ok this time for real....peace out until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...