Monday, January 10, 2011

Family vacay!

We are busy over here packing up for a five day vacation! Yes, I'm 31 weeks pregnant. Yes, we are flying with a 16 month old. And yes, I'm sure we will be exhausted when we get back....

But, I CAN.NOT.WAIT.

This is only the second time flying with Kensie. The first experience was not so bad. And I'm proud to say I did it alone. But, I was also not this pregnant. Thankfully I will not be alone this time. My better half will be there to share in the lap-sitting, the song-singing, the book-flipping, and all the other creative ways to keep a 1 year old happy on a plane. THANK GOODNESS. Did I mention hauling the luggage and dragging carrying a child through the airport? Oh yeah, that too.

We will also have a chance to spend some one-on-one time with Greg's parents, which I am so looking forward to. All of us together, away from our routines and duties--just able to spend some quality time together. (Well, between the business meetings the men must endure...). Yes, this is a business trip that we are calling a vacation. We are staying a few extra days to make the most out of it. No big plans...just flying by the seat of our pants once we get down there.

So, I'm sure there will be lots of pics and stories to share upon our return!

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...