Thursday, July 15, 2010

Overly-inspired


If you notice, I've added several more website/ blogs under "Just my Style" in the sidebar. One of my new favorite sites is


I've honestly never attempted true party planning...but her website sure makes me want to!



Just look at this adorable
"gingham garden party".....sooooo me.


I especially love the puffy tissue flower balls hanging about....and who doesn't love gingham?




Or how about this adorably decorated mantel and cake display??


You can't tell in these pics, but it's a "turtle themed party" with pink and green throughout. (turtlemegs, I know you would love the "turtle pops").



And I just HAD to add this cute "strawberry party" display....to die for!

There are SO many others I could add, but this is just a taste. So go check it out for yourself....LOTS of yummy treats and creative ideas.

Now if only I could decide what I want to do!! Feeling a bit overly-inspired right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...