Monday, August 31, 2009

Last week. This week.

LAST WEEK...

bonfires. hobo pies. story telling. and monopoly with the cousins.
38 week picture documented. and a sewing project.


















38 week pic





sewing projects: 2 roman shades in the nursery in need of a hem

BEFORE


(another project is currently in the works
using the leftover 2 panels I cut off the bottom of the shades)



AFTER






THIS WEEK...
Doctor visit on Wednesday. More sewing projects. Last minute house cleaning.
And I'm wondering which one of the following babes our little girlie will look like...

Mr. Gregory Peter
OR...


Miss Shannon Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Awe! Love the baby pictures! Looking forward to seeing who she looks like, as I'm sure you are!

    Great sewing project! :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...