Thursday, January 10, 2013

{Heart} inspired

I don't usually do a whole lot for Valentines Day. But I still love ALL the creativity out there for holidays such as these. 

Greg and I will exchange cards (maybe a gift), possibly make some heart shaped food, perhaps a craft with the kids, and hopefully a date night without the little ones! But I don't really decorate for V-Day, nor do I care to. It's too hard to keep up with all the holidays sometimes, that I just say NO. I stick to Christmas, and that's about it. And I feel quite happy with that.

Anyway, enough rambling.



Here's my favorite {heart} inspired pins...



























I love the colors in those cookies!





Every year starting on Feb 1st they wake up to a new heart on their door that says something you love about them. By Valentine's Day they have 14 reasons and their gift is waiting when they wake up:)
















Whether you go "all out" or keep it simple this year, whatever you decide to do for Valentines, do it with tremendous love friends. 

***


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...