Thursday, January 3, 2013

A gentle resolution...

I've decided I'm not a big resolution person. I think it's good to evaluate life every year and try to make positive changes. But take my inner competitiveness, major procrastination, and discouragement when I fail (I'm still working on it people)....honestly, resolutions are a recipe for disaster in my book. But then I saw this, and thought....


"Now that's a resolution I could aspire to EVERY year!" 


I just love this...






No pressure. 
Just a gentle resolution to "Look".



Happy New Year friends.

***

2 comments:

  1. It's so easy to keep our heads down and plod along. Thank you for the simple reminder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. We ALL need simple reminders sometimes :)

      Delete

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...