Monday, June 13, 2011

21 months and 3 months {a list}

{1} When did my Kensie girl grow up so fast? I mean, I know it happens a little bit everyday. But, where does the time go??? Yeah yeah...it goes even faster with the second one. I'm just marveling in these thoughts lately.


{2} We are entering some new stages with this girlie....nothing catastrophic....just a few more fits, some more outright, "NO's!"--from her that is, some trial-and-error disciplining and I'm waiting for the day I walk in her room to discover she's {finally} managed to crawl out of her crib....seriously. It's coming soon, I can feel it.


{3} This girl adores her two blankies. We hadn't washed them in ::cough over a month cough:: Gross. She sleeps with them at night and during naptime, so the window of getting them washed and dried is very short during the day. Annnyyway....we finally washed them the other day. Here's a clip of the reunion:


Don't judge out nasty un-finished basement either ok?
When I see it on camera I cringe...ick.

{4} Some new things she LOVES to eat: oranges, fresh cherries (after I pit them of course), and salad--of all things.

{5} She could really care less about Mason right now--other than trying to intercept my lap when I'm about to feed him.


Speaking of my handsome little devil, let's get to that list:

{1} Just turned 3 months but, looks {and feels} like he's 6 months.


{2} Has a lot more personality than Kensie did at this age. Smiles at anyone and flirts with ALL the ladies. Oh dear.


{3} Sleeps  between 8-10 hours at night. Praise the Lord for another great sleeper!


{4} In general a very content little guy.

So those are the kiddo updates! Working on a decorating post soon...

1 comment:

  1. The video is so cute! I love how happy she is for her blankies, whish I could get that excited over laundry!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...