Sunday, July 21, 2013

We be moving, yo.

It's been kind of a whirlwind around here!!

Three weeks after deciding to move, we SOLD our house. We're looking to close on both homes August 16th. We'll officially be "out" three days after that.


NO 

BIG 

DEAL.


My little goofballs thought it would be funny to trade carseats one morning.


Whew! Makes me tired just thinking about everything we have to get done. Thankfully the owners of our "new" house are being super awesome and gracious. They gave us a key already so we can start painting/ moving stuff in over the next several weeks. This will be a tremendous help. I will be able to slowly put things away instead of having 1,000 boxes to unpack all at once.


Don't ask.


Did I mention we're only moving 1.5 miles away from our current house? Also helpful. I've already been over there several times this past week to brainstorm paint colors and make some small drop-offs in the garage.


Soaking up the memories on our front porch having convos with this sweet girl.



It will also be good to get the kids familiar with the new house layout and start developing some new "house rules" (ie: "NO JUMPING ON THE HOT TUB COVER" and "NO HANGING ON THE BANISTER".)

But overall, I cannot WAIT to get in that house! The decorator inside of me is going bonkers right now. However, I'm not sure how much this preggo body will let me do. I've noticed a difference lately in the energy department. And the ability to move department. Let's just say, we're going down hill fast people. In another month, I may be confined to a wheelchair...just sayin'.


We're finding out the genders this coming week!


So that's that!


Life is always an adventure around here.


***

2 comments:

  1. SO exciting!! Praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things wer just meant to be!!! So excited for you friend!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...