Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mason's mullet

This boy was born with a ton of hair. And I love it. He instantly looks like a mini Greg: dark brown in color. Stick-straight ends. Complete with sideburns.


see the matchy sideburns?


How cute are these two boys? Tall, dark and handsome. That's how I roll...

It's been 7 weeks since he's showcased his manly dark locks, and BOY has it grown! So much, in fact, he was starting to sport a mullet.



But, after a quick snip...

He's back to his ruggedly handsome good looks (I mean locks...tee-hee).


Ok, that was lame. But, that's all I had for material today, ok?


I'm so blessed to have a son. Especially one that reminds me of my hard-working husband every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...