Thursday, February 11, 2010

High chair cuteness and a puzzle...

Kensie has been enjoying her new high chair more than ever! It provides a much better view than the bouncy seat ever had [at only 2 inches off the ground]. I can tell she loves being a part of what's happening at the table (even though she hasn't started on cereal or baby food yet...we'll find out at her check-up today if it's time...).

Oh my!...Gesundheit!






And here's what I've accomplished the last 3 days...



Hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day!


2 comments:

  1. CUTE. Levi hates his high chair, so we are still bumbo-ing it up! haha Nice puzzle. when do you have time for that?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Shan, isn't that the way it always goes. :-) I've had so many of those times too. Love the idea though - and glad you were all happy in the end.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...