Saturday, November 7, 2009

2 months!

Remember this fabric I posted a while ago? Well a blanket has been made! Not by me though. Thanks to Grandma Brink, it is finished. I would have gotten around to it by next year...maybe! Such a procrastinator, I know.


And, Kensie is 2 months now! Crazy. Here she is sporting her new blanket, and big chair...


What Kensie can do these days...

~smile :)

~sleep at night!! (8-9 hours)

~wiggle

~more alert during the day

~sleep with her mouth open (mommy trait)

~loves to stare people down with furled eyebrows (her daddy's no doubt)

~twitch while falling asleep (also a daddy trait)

~enjoys lights of any kind

~favorite place to poop - in her bouncey seat. every time. not even kidding.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe she is 2 months already! Love the blanket & love the garland! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blanket.
    Precious baby!!
    Love the "poop" comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blanket is beautiful. Natalie was the same in her bouncy seat - nothing like a vibrating or bouncing seat to get the poop out! =-)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...