Friday, July 31, 2009

Four and counting!

To my tall, dark and HANDSOME hunk of a husband Greg,


It's amazing we have been married for 4 years now! Some days it feel like just yesterday I was slipping into the gown of my dreams and then staring down that aisle only to see your beaming smile :).


Each year that has passed has brought on new challenges; life, and family, and our personal lives have tested us for sure. But, we have never stopped loving each other during those times. We have looked to God for counsel, and WOW has he been answering prayers left and right!


Thanks for being such a rock for me this past year, even when you didn't feel like it. You keep me so grounded! I really respect how you handle our finances, your commitment to AMST, your commitment to church and youth group, and your relationship with our Lord.


Now let's enjoy our last anniversary before a certain little munchkin comes knocking on our bedroom door in the middle of the night...maybe for the next 18+ years! ;)

All my love, Shay
honeymoon in Mexico...and Greg looking Mexican with that tan! :)

2 comments:

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...