Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Thirty

Well, I feel like I'm finally in the homestretch...officially 30 weeks today! It feels so good knowing there's only 10 weeks left (or less hopefully)! Here's a few pics I forgot to post along the way...


27.5 weeks


29 weeks


30 weeks!

My legs have definitely started swelling more...even at the beginning of the day sometimes. And the veins continue to worsen. But, I have learned how to camouflage and wear lots of long dresses and skirts to avoid the stares. I have a normal check up appointment Thursday, and after that I will go every 2 weeks. I still feel pretty relaxed. No nightmares of birthing yet. No dreams of ugly babies. Not too much anxieties really. But, I am anticipating the 2 month push where you feel like you have so much to do in so little time. We still need to paint the baby room and move all the furniture in. But, for now I'm doing pretty good. However, ask me in 2 weeks, and I may suddenly feel overwhelmed. We'll see...

3 comments:

  1. you look absolutely stunning shasha. i wish i was there to go through it with you. oh, can't wait to see pics of your pretty little girl. by the way, love the fabrics on the sidebar. sooo yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you are SO cute, love the belly pictures! The fabric is really cute too! :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...