Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Look-a-like

So I CANNOT get over this, and have been thinking about it for quite a few weeks. My youngest sister Katelyn is 10, and I think I've found her look-a-like. Dakota Fanning!! Well, Dakota like 5 years ago...but anyway, what do you think??

Katelyn is the bottom pic....could you even tell them apart??! Ever since I saw the movie, The Secret Life of Bees, I could not get her out of my head!

Dakota is a fantastic actress for her age and is just such a sweet spirited kid...just like my little Katelyn :) I love you sister! You have such a heart of gold!


2 comments:

  1. So true!!! Good eye Shan, you nailed it right on the head. Maybe Katelyn should start acting..??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know she does and when we met her, it seemed "I've seen you before...but you're too young to play Dutch Bingo so..." She is lucky to have you for a sister!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...