Sunday, March 6, 2011

All-year mantel

It's always fun to change things up. I love switching decorations around to give a space, a shelf, a spot on the wall a fresh look. Since the holidays ended a few months ago, I usually end up rearranging things and never quite put everything back the way it was. The mantel is a perfect example. I have a couple different "all-year" mantel arrangements.

Here's the one I like the most these days:



I couldn't bear to put those darling trees away with the Christmas stuff. But, I think they blend in enough to get away with it.


I love this willow tree collectible....a gift from my love a few years ago.


The vase filled with dried silver dollar branches has outlived it's life for sure. I bought them at farmer's market probably 4 years ago. They are tattered and falling apart but, I love them.


My favorite picture of sweet Kensie next to an apothecary jar filled with a neutral set of decorations from Target.


The awesome mirror in the center was a Christmas gift from my mother this past year. She knows me well.

And for those of you wondering about the new nursery, don't worry. Baby Mason's room is coming tomorrow! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...