Saturday, December 11, 2010

Front porch and a snow munchkin


A neighbor down the street sold me this awesome cottage style bench for $60 last summer....love.

Red star stuffed with greenery from Hobby Lobby.

Some large branches I shoved in a tin bucket and filled with some bush clippings I picked up on a walk one day. I just wanted something to hang lights on, and this was the perfect spot.



I usually use this garland indoors, but I really like it outside (again with lights).



Vintage sled found at an antique store for $25. The red broom was a white elephant gift several years ago...random to put it on the sled, I know, but it's the right color, so......




After knocking down the icilces. Now, I can walk out of my house without fearing for my life (or Kensie's)...those things were scary.

Now, for some utter cuteness:




I think playtime in the snow was a success...look at those red cheeks!
She took the BEST nap after this.
Stay warm friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you! Each and every comment fuels my passion for blogging. So, do tell...